Dates set for Charleston Restaurant Week | Business
CHARLESTON (WCSC) - Charleston's week-and-a-half long celebration of culinary brilliance will return in September.
Charleston Restaurant Week will kick off September 5 and run through September 16. The event, held by the Charleston Restaurant Association, will give people a chance to experience the world-renowned cuisine of the Lowcountry at an affordable price.
Participating restaurants will feature special meal deals, offering three items for $20, $30, or $40 depending on the restaurant.
For a list of establishments that will be taking part in Charleston Restaurant Week, click here.
Copyright WCSC 2012. All rights reserved.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials release details for 6th remembering of Charleston 9
- Showers and storms likely to help keep temps down
- Suspects wanted for breaking into cars at W. Ashley apartment complex
- HVAC unit sparks Colonial Village apartment fire, officials say
- Former deputy accused of traffic stop assault reaches deal