Holiday-themed boats to parade through Charleston waters Dec. 1 | Events
CHARLESTON (WCSC) - The Charleston Harbor will be filled with holiday-themed boats for a Christmas parade on December 1.
The Parade of Boats will take place Saturday, December 1 beginning at 5 p.m. in Mt. Pleasant. Guest will be able to watch the floating parade at Waterfront Park, The USS Yorktown and the Battery.
The boats will take off from the Cooper River, go through the Charleston Harbor, and move into the Ashley River. Boats will be decorated with Christmas lights and decorations.
A firework show will begin at approximately 6:45 p.m. to end the parade with a bang.
If you are interested in joining the parade in your own decorated boat, call 843-724-7305.
Copyright 2012 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials release details for 6th remembering of Charleston 9
- Showers and storms likely to help keep temps down
- Suspects wanted for breaking into cars at W. Ashley apartment complex
- HVAC unit sparks Colonial Village apartment fire, officials say
- Former deputy accused of traffic stop assault reaches deal