Dress to impress at the Rose Ball on New Year's Eve | Events
DOWNTOWN (WCSC) - Johnson Hagood Stadium, the home of the Citadel Bulldogs, will be the site of an upscale New Year's Eve party.
The Rose Ball will be held inside the Club Level & indoor VIP suites of Johnson Hagood Stadium on Dec. 31 from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. The all inclusive celebration will feature indoor and outdoor access, hors d'oeuvres, bar service, and much more.
Enjoy live music from The Dubplates Band, DJ Arthur Bros, DJ Jake B, Mateo, KlipArt, and DJ Ron Reeser. There will also be a special performance by Violinist, Seth Gilliard.
The Rose Ball is a collaboration between IceBox Bar and Charleston After Dark. The event will benefit the Tanzanian Education Foundation.
While there is not a dress code, guests are asked to dress to impress, whether it be ball attire or a stylish outfit.
Tickets to the Rose Ball start at $110, with VIP tickets available for $150. For more information, click here
Copyright WCSC 2012. All rights reserved.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials release details for 6th remembering of Charleston 9
- Showers and storms likely to help keep temps down
- Suspects wanted for breaking into cars at W. Ashley apartment complex
- HVAC unit sparks Colonial Village apartment fire, officials say
- Former deputy accused of traffic stop assault reaches deal