Tonight's Friday Night Lights youth program cancelled, rescheduled | Events
CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCSC) - The Friday Night Lights event scheduled for July 12 at Westchester Park has been rescheduled due to bad weather.
Friday Night Lights will be held from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at multiple sites throughout Charleston. The summer youth program is open for children ages 5 - 15, and will be put on by the Charleston Police Department, Fire Department, and Department of Recreation. The program offers children a place to have fun while building character on Friday nights.
The July 12 event at Westchester Park has been rescheduled for August 9.
The program will take place at the following dates and locations:
- July 12 - Westchester park at 1443 Secessionville Road.
- July 19 - Martin Luther King Pool and Martin Park at 155 Jackson Street.
- July 26 - Herbert Hasell Pool and Harmon Park.
- August 2 - Martin Luther King Pool and Martin Park.
- August 9 - Westchester Park at 1443 Secessionville Road.
Children who attend the camp will participate in arts and crafts, dance, educational sessions, and sports. They will also get the chance to watch movies, listen to music, and much more.
Copyright 2013 WCSC. All rights reserved.