Coroner identifies shooting victim on King Street | News
CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC)- Charleston police are investigating a shooting that occurred early Saturday morning, leaving one man dead.
The Charleston County Coroner's Office has identified the victim as 27-year-old Deandre Bradley of West Ashley. Bradley died as a result from a gunshot wound.
Police say Bradley was shot at 703 King Street around 2 a.m. Saturday morning. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene by EMS.
According to a report, investigators searched the area for any evidence that would lead them to a suspect.
Live5News.com will keep you updated as we receive new information on this incident.
Copyright 2012 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials release details for 6th remembering of Charleston 9
- Showers and storms likely to help keep temps down
- Suspects wanted for breaking into cars at W. Ashley apartment complex
- HVAC unit sparks Colonial Village apartment fire, officials say
- Former deputy accused of traffic stop assault reaches deal