Pictures show man wanted for using stolen credit card | News
CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC)- Police are looking for a man who tried to use a stolen credit card to purchase $55 worth of gas in downtown Charleston.
Charleston police spokesman Charles Francis said the card, taken during a car break-in, was used at the Circle K at King and Huger streets early last Saturday around 4 a.m.
The card was declined.
The suspect is described as a black male wearing a blue jacket, a white or grey hooded sweatshirt, green pants, white shoes, and a brown beanie.
His vehicle appears to be a dark blue or black Ford Crown Victoria, with silver center hubcaps.
Anyone with information about this individual or the incident can call Charleston Police at 577-7434 or Crime Stoppers at 554-1111.
Copyright 2013 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Top Downtown Stories
Upcoming Events near Downtown
May 25, 7:00PM
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Authorities release video of crash involving deputy, motorist
- Charleston man remembered after losing battle with Cystic Fibrosis
- Suspect sought for breaking into car, using victim's credit cards
- Deputy, woman released from hospital after W. Ashley wreck
- Local commuters participate in National Bike to Work Day