Carolina Ale House opening 2 locations in Charleston | News
CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC)- A Raleigh-based hospitality group has announced they will be bringing two Carolina Ale House restaurants to Charleston by early 2014.
Lou Moshakos, President and Owner of LM Restaurants, Inc, says Carolina Ale House will be coming to downtown Charleston in October 2013. The restaurant will be located at the corner of King St. and Calhoun St.
There are also plans to put a restaurant in Summerville by early 2014.
Carolina Ale House is an alternative to the typical sports bar. The restaurant offers a high-energy game day atmosphere along with made from scratch food and high quality bar choices.
Moshakos says the company plans to expand Carolina Ale House to seven new locations throughout North Carolina, South Carolina Texas, and Tennessee, creating over 800 new jobs.
Copyright 2013 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials release details for 6th remembering of Charleston 9
- Showers and storms likely to help keep temps down
- Suspects wanted for breaking into cars at W. Ashley apartment complex
- HVAC unit sparks Colonial Village apartment fire, officials say
- Former deputy accused of traffic stop assault reaches deal