Rainy weather continues Wednesday | Weather
Chad Watson has your Wednesday morning forecast:
We are looking at another fairly wet day on Wednesday for the South Carolina coast as more tropical moisture moves into the region. Rain has already been heavy at times this morning and more storms are going to develop again today in areas that have seen plenty of the wet stuff in days past. Highs area back in the mid to upper 80s with a muggy and humid southwest breeze. Rain chances are around 70% with torrential downpours possible. Be careful on the roads today!
If you are headed down to The Ocean Course for the last day of PGA Practice Rounds at Kiawah you had better plan for rain...there is plenty off the coast and the beaches look to be wet today on and off.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials release details for 6th remembering of Charleston 9
- Showers and storms likely to help keep temps down
- Suspects wanted for breaking into cars at W. Ashley apartment complex
- HVAC unit sparks Colonial Village apartment fire, officials say
- Former deputy accused of traffic stop assault reaches deal